I wont be making the conference - aarrgghhhhh!

thana ag anathga at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 05:42:51 PDT 2018

Hi Peter,
So sorry you won’t be coming.
Speedy  and full recovery!
Bestest,
Anath

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2018, at 2:42 AM, Peter Howie <peter at moreno.com.au<mailto:peter at moreno.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Azure,

Ouch!!!!

Those dogs running full-bore carry a lot of knee smashing power. I get worried when I see them sometimes at dog parks barely paying any attention. I’ve have a friend who had a similar injury to both knees.

Yes, all the best for those attending - have a ball,

Peter

Dr Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD
45 Clarence St, Coorparoo