those who use psychodramatic methods and include non-psychiatric contexts

thana ag anathga at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:48:36 PDT 2018

Dear Adam,
I have a problem with the “ sick role” vs non- sick role. We are all broken to some degree, and our brokenness is challenged at many junctures of our life
A helping, guiding hand  can make these moments - an opportunity for growth .
Most clients  I see  - want growth ,delivery from limitations, all  are highly functioning individuals.
Would I say then that I apply PD method
In non psychiatric situations?

Warmly,
Anath