Souldrama in Baton Rouge, La. July 20-22, 2018

International Institute for Souldrama connie at souldrama.com
Tue Apr 24 16:14:33 PDT 2018

Sponsored by The Grove Recovery Center! Souldrama: Blending Psychology & Spirituality in the Counseling Room Action Methods for Addictions Baton Rouge, La. July 20 - 22, 2018 Sponsored by The Grove Recovery Center Baton Rouge,La. July 20-22,2018 Hours & Details Baton Rouge, La July 20 -22, 2018 Friday 6-9 PM Saturday 9-12  5-9 Sunday 9-1 14 CEUs  Contact: Gregory Greer, MSW, LMSW, LAC, CGP Voices of Recovery, LLC www.voicesofrecovery.org Cell: 318-366-2553  gregorygreer at voicesofrecovery.org Price  $300 Paypal sent to the Spring Lake Heights Counseling Center In an increasingly fragmented world, we seek inner wholeness, spiritual purpose-and love. While wanting to progress on our spiritual path, however, we are often held back by our sense of wounding. To be truly capable of giving and receiving love, we have to embrace our essential natures and heal our emotional wounds while practicing acceptance and forgiveness. With its unique blend of psychology and spirituality, our experiential workshops are designed to guide you on your inner journey to healing.  Souldrama®, an outgrowth of psychodrama, is an experiential group method that aligns all three of our intelligences, the rational, emotional and spiritual to move past the resistance in our lives and to ignite our spiritual intelligence. Multiculturally, it crosses diversity by putting spirituality into action within the group promoting cross cultural growth and understanding through connection, creativity and spontaneity. This new holistic group action model has been published as a new action model for the 12-step recovery program (Miller, 2013).  Action methods can support and aid people in their twelve step recovery. In addiction people become isolated and lose their senses of being or belonging. In this workshop, people will be taken through the journey of recovery and explore theory of addiction and work through resistance using the power of the group. Come for professional training or personal growth! Learn how to put spirituality into action, work with clients to enhance their relationship with a Higher Power. Please visit our website for more information! http://www.souldrama.com/louisianajuly20222018.html Location: BRAADC 216 South Foster Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Presented by Connie Miller  www.souldrama.com  Souldrama® was developed by Connie Miller, NCC, LPC, TEP, ACS. in 1997 and trademarked in 1999 as a therapeutic tool created for use as an adjunct to psychodrama and designed to move clients from co-dependency to co-creativity. Connie is the founder of the International Institute of Souldrama and also the owner of the Spring Lake Heights Counseling Center in New Jersey. She was employed for years as a career counselor and worked with families with children with cancer. Connie runs a group for professionals in training in action methods. She is a Trainer, Educator, Practitioner of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.and is recognized as a Fellow for that organization and also received the 2011 Innovators Award. She received the Thelma Duffy award from the American counseling Association for creativity and cutting edge practice for Souldrama. Connect with us ‌ ‌ ‌ Inst. for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd, Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762 Unsubscribe list at grouptalkweb.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by connie at souldrama.com