A Psychodrama Film Event

jacobg12 jacobg12 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:13:40 UTC 2018

*https://historyofpsychodrama.eventbrite.com
<https://historyofpsychodrama.eventbrite.com/>*

      RE:      October 14th Event

Dear Friends,

Future generations of psychodramatists need your help.  Books, articles and
research studies are important to our field and we applaud the diligence of
our scholars.  Psychodramatists have varied approaches, but all agree that
direct, personal experience is the best way to learn the method.  We
believe that in today’s digital world, most young people view social media
and visual modalities as important tools. If we are to survive, as a field
we need to expand our visual ways to "warm up" people to the entry point to
direct experience of the method. If you believe as we do, that our long
history can be a valuable base to ground newcomers to the field, will you
help?

We are holding a benefit for the JL and Zerka T Moreno collections/Archive
at Harvard Medical School.  We hope all relevant works can be digitized to
be accessible to researchers and scholars.   What can you do...?

*https://historyofpsychodrama.eventbrite.com
<https://historyofpsychodrama.eventbrite.com/>*

Come to the benefit on *October 14th, 2018
<https://historyofpsychodrama.eventbrite.com/>*.  A once in a Lifetime
event.  Bring someone. Send information to your mailing list.  Donate to
the library.  Talk it up. Give a gift of a ticket to someone.

Be creative, Be there, Be generous. We shall survive.

        From Bob and Jacqui Siroka

Sociometric Institute New York, New York