Conversation threads in grouptalk

Walter Logeman walter at psybernet.co.nz
Wed Aug 22 11:49:13 UTC 2018

Hi All

I recently posted a link to a podcast with the subject line "Moral Discourse"

A serious and playful discussion followed.  However it was fragmented.
Some of it went to the whole group and some of it to a few of us.

This listserve preferences private chat - when you "reply" it goes to
the individual not the group.  I usually intend my post to go to the
group. Some posts that come to me I imagine are also intended for the
whole group.  But who knows?

What do you think?

I'll be more conscious of my process from here on.

Warm wishes

Walter