Zerka T. Moreno Collection at the Countway Library

Pamela Goffman pgoffman at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 19:17:27 UTC 2018

Have a wonderful celebration for this great accomplishment! I wish I was closer so I could be there!

Pamela

Pamela Goffman,LCSW, TEP
Sent From my mobile phone

On Saturday, August 25, 2018, edwschreiber <edwschreiber at earthlink.net> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

On Thursday, September 27th, from 5:30 pm - 7 pm
at the Countway Library, the Harvard and BU Schools of Medicine
10 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA.

The Zerka T Moreno Collection will formally open to the public.
The Opening Reception will take place as noted to celebrate the
opening of the collection.

There are limited tickets and we have five (5) tickets left if some
are interested.

Reservations for the Opening Reception MUST be made in advance,
with each name on the Reception list for the Library and their security office.

There are a total of 75 tickets with 5 remaining.  If you are interested in
reserving a ticket:

1) Send an email to me at:   edwschreiber at earthlink.net
2) The 5 remaining tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
3) Reserve before September 1, 2018 as noted above.

Thank you -
Grouptalk mailing list
List at grouptalkweb.org