Grouptalk Listserv Update

Judith Teszary jteszary at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 19:18:11 UTC 2018

Dear Adam, dear Tom,

I would prefere one Grouptalk list, otherwise it van be confusing with
similar discussions on different lists.
Thanks for your engagement to keep this list alive.
I have a question. One of my students are writing her theses in
psychodrama. Part of the theses is a reflection on their practice ( the
first pd group they lead under supervision).
She was leading the group together with a peer from the same training
group. There were a lot of dynamic between them, both learned a lot.
Could someone recommend research or any other material about co-leading?
Thanks, beforehand.

With best regards,
Judith