Zerka T. Moreno Collection at the Countway Library

Nancy Kirsner nancykirsner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:40:09 UTC 2018

Thank you TEAM.... beautifully done. I have so enjoyed 'curating' this
special event with each of you.

Hugs, Nancy

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 3:13 PM <edwschreiber at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> On Thursday, September 27th, from 5:30 pm - 7 pm
> at the Countway Library, the Harvard and BU Schools of Medicine
> 10 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA.
>
> The Zerka T Moreno Collection will formally open to the public.
> The Opening Reception will take place as noted to celebrate the
> opening of the collection.
>
> There are limited tickets and we have five (5) tickets left if some
> are interested.
>
> Reservations for the Opening Reception MUST be made in advance,
> with each name on the Reception list for the Library and their security
> office.
>
> There are a total of 75 tickets with 5 remaining.  If you are interested
> in
> reserving a ticket:
>
> 1) Send an email to me at:   edwschreiber at earthlink.net
> 2) The 5 remaining tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
> 3) Reserve before September 1, 2018 as noted above.
>
> Thank you -
> Grouptalk mailing list
> List at grouptalkweb.org

*Nancy Kirsner, PhD, TEP, CPP, OTR*
Director, South Florida Center for Psychodrama and Groupworks
President, The American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama
(ASGPP)
Editor, Psychodrama Network News (PNN)

http://www.positivepsychologyworks.com
*(305) 274 - 8283*
e-mail: drnancyasgpp at gmail.com

*77th ASGPP Annual Conference*
*Manchester, New Hampshire*

Please join us for our 77th Annual Conference, on May 2-5, 2019 at the
Manchester Downtown Hotel, Manchester, NH. Visit http://www.asgpp.org for
more information.