Hello fellow people

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Fri Aug 31 00:05:56 UTC 2018

Drama is a complex re-enactment of a situation. It has been used in-
stead of doing the literal thing. But drama has been made into an aesthetic
art form for instructions or entertainment, so I am instead calling it
enhanced simulations!

Simulations has become a teaching form for many skill-set acquisition.
Often the scene presented is in no way dramatic in the common sense.
(Aren't words funny?)

If you know people who are using enhanced simulations (in the form of drama
therapy, psychodrama, applied improvisation, etc.), other than for helping
people who consider themselves "sick" or who are so considered by
others---in other words, beyond the sick role---, please have them, him,
her, contact me and tell me about what they're doing!

I'm setting up a book and a website about these other applications of what
was once aimed at "patients."

Adam Blatner, M.D., adam at blatner.com