Moral discourse

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:32:37 PDT 2018

I love your response Walter.

Mine:
Don't worry, be happy. Who Cares? "I" don't.

This entire elegantly worded erudite conversation is based on the notion of
an entity called "an individual"  having a reality and existing rather than
an individual as a made up figment of the corruption of "Who Shall Survive"
which occurred as the prime evil that was brought into being as one
separated from the whole. "In the beginning there was the word." That was
the conserve that allowed the evil to begin. The Who that may survive is a
network of social atoms related to the network of infinite social atoms
including all aspects of nature and the universe. "And Now we are One." The
concluding statement to some indigenous tribal meetings.

Moreno's God, the Cabalistic realization recreating itself in the *Words of
the Father* scrawled in a manic fit across a castle's walls as is
romantically related, was for me his young struggle to realizing the
desperate experiencing of the enduring pain of separation begging to have
it all reunited re-membering the state accessed by Einstein here:
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited
in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as
something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his
consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to
our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our
task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of
compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its
beauty.”... Einstein
Psychodrama on going groups create community and as I see it, those are the
true hope for the survival of the best gift we are as human beings.
Be well together. Bud

*Barnett J. Weiss, MA, LCSW , (Bud*) *Certified Advanced Trainer in the
"Nurtured Heart Approach" *® http://www.childrenssuccessfoundation.com/

*www.budweiss.com <http://www.budweiss.com>*
*www.buteykonyc.com <http://www.buteykonyc.com>*

DISCLAIMER:
*The ideas and research provided by myself are for information and
education purposes only. Individuals wishing to make changes to their
dietary, lifestyle, exercise or medication regimens should do so in
conjunction with a competent, knowledgeable and empathetic medical
professional. Anyone who chooses to apply the ideas and research provided
by myself does so of their own volition and their own risk. I cannot take
responsibility or liability whatsoever for any harm from the use or
dissemination of information provided. Your health is in your own hands.*

In addition, I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician.  It should not be
construed from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or
medical advice.