Training in Group Therapy and Action Methods

The International Institute for Souldrama connie at souldrama.com
Tue Aug 7 04:00:53 PDT 2018

You don't want to miss this....sign up now! Thinking of Starting a Group?  Monthly Psychodrama Training & Supervision Group in NJ Our regular monthly psychodrama and supervision group will be starting again this fall. We would love to have you attend for either personal growth or training! Please go to http://www.souldrama.com/trainingnjflla.html for more information. If you desire clinical supervision for LAC's please contact connie at souldrama.com The dates are as follows :NJ Training Dates 2018 - 2019 Connie Miller LPC,ACS, NCC, TEP is an Approved Clinical Supervisor A Trainer, Educator and Practitioner in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy as approved by the American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.  The founder and trainer of The International Institute for Souldrama. Upcoming Trainings Training in Spring Lake Heights, NJ 9:30 - 3:30 the Spring Lake Heights Counseling Center, 620 Shore Rd. Spring Lake Heights,NJ 07762 unless otherwise noted. September 15, 2018 October 13, 2018 November 17,2018 December 8, 2018 September 22,23, Shreveport, Louisiana   January 31-Feb 2, 2019 St Pete Beach, Florida May 24 - 31, Tinos, Greece our 21th International Conference Visit our website Energy Follows Action.  Training in Action Methods is for professionals who want to use these skills in group or individual psychotherapy, education, spiritual direction, human resources, and healthcare settings. Action therapy will also help expand clinical skills for those working with addicts and in every level of the recovery process. Students of all levels are welcome; many who come to sessions do not plan to become certified in psychodrama but find they want to use their new skills in conjunction with their present work or for personal growth. Psychodrama and sociometry principles will teach you how to build positive relationships within a group setting as well. When action is added to the learning process, it helps:  Dissolves passivity.  Shows a person's inner perception of the world  Provides an alternate method of disclosure.  Gives greater power and meaning to a person's words.  Helps clarify thoughts and feelings.  Increases spontaneity and creativity, allowing a person to look at life with more options. Company Name | Phone | Address | Website ‌ ‌ ‌ Inst. for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd, Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762 Unsubscribe list at grouptalkweb.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by connie at souldrama.com