Fwd: Grouptalk Listserv Update

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Sat Aug 25 11:54:08 PDT 2018

Dear Tom,
   Going through my email, I came upon your name. I have not heard from
grouptalk for some time. Perhaps I didn't renew. I don't remember. But my
point is that it would be a reflection on sociometry if you'd write up some
notes about your views of the arc of grouptalk as a historical phenomenon!
Best of regards to you!  Adam, declining a bit in mid-coastal California.

alters <hvpi at hvpi.net>