Research List

Rebecca Walters hvpi at hvpi.net
Sun Feb 25 09:57:32 PST 2018

Please Bud and all,
I am asking specifically for people to send me references formatted in the
style that I sent in the last email. These can be about any aspect of
psychodrama, not just The Empty Chair. Please do not send me info about
search engines. I do not have the energy to start doing a lit review. I am
simply interested in compiling a set of references that people can use to
justify psychodrama.

Rebecca Walters
Hudson Valley Psychodrama Institute
156 Bellevue Rd Highland, NY 12528