international psychodrama

Buds bud.weiss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:47:34 PST 2018

people familiar with evernote could do this and share it easily from their local knowledge base to a central open list serve list where persons willing to do so can be  collecting all that data  and organizing it putting it into folders with tags to be worked like a wikipedia file regularly updating as we go along. That way, no one person would have to do the work.
Buds stuff
Sent from my iPhone