Psychodrama Journal

Daniela Simmons danielatsv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 07:46:24 PST 2018

Dear Cathy,

Here is my contribution, based on library database and literature review:

1937 Sociometry: A Journal of Interpersonal Relations. (Moreno established
Beacon House  as his own publishing operation.

1945 Sociatry: A journal of group and intergroup therapy

1946 Psychodrama Volume 1

1947-1949 Sociatry

1950 Group psychotherapy; journal of socio-psychopathology and sociatry

Vol. 3 (1950) - Vol. 22 (1969) Group psychotherapy: official organ of the
American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama.

1970 – 1980 Group psychotherapy, psychodrama & sociometry : official organ
of the American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama.

1981-1997 Journal of group psychotherapy, psychodrama and sociometry

1997-2003 The International Journal of Action Methods: Psychodrama, Skill
Training & Role Playing (IJAM)

2004 Journal of group psychotherapy, psychodrama & sociometry

2005 - 2006 ???

2007 – 2010 Journal was not published

Vol. 60 (2011) Journal of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy

Vol. 61 (2013) – Vol.65 (2017) Journal of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group
Psychotherapy

Sincerely,

Daniela Simmons, PhD, PAT

*Director, Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)*

*Executive Council Member, American Society of Group Psychotherapy and
Psychodrama (ASGPP); *

*Liaison and Editor, ASGPP Journal *

*www.ettinstitute.com* <http://www.ettinstitute.com>

*phone: 817-715-6579*