Auxiliary Ego

Buds bud.weiss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:12:06 PDT 2018

Hey Walter et al: Regarding your flyer for couples work, I  really like the idea of putting in something about purpose and I think you can get there with a little less,"New Age" type language, maybe.

Something like this perhaps:
"Re-membering and Co-creating the best hopes couples have for their relationship and family going forward."

In asking each of the members of the couple what their best hopes are for the work together with you, similar to the usual opening question in Solution Focussed Therapy ( SFBT) (“ What are your best hopes from our working together today?” )
a future paced concrete set of goals that can be mutually acceptable in non judgmental language and a contract can be established that points them in a direction which psychodramatic tools with surplus reality can assist them in fully exploring and experiencing.
Be well, Bud

Sent from my iPhone