the Ghost of Moreno

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:45:12 PDT 2018

I agree especially when it comes to unclear Geniuses. Moreno was not at all
unclear however ........
*Barnett J. Weiss, MA, LCSW , (Bud*) *Certified Advanced Trainer in the
"Nurtured Heart Approach" *® http://www.childrenssuccessfoundation.com/

*www.budweiss.com <http://www.budweiss.com>*
*www.buteykonyc.com <http://www.buteykonyc.com>*

DISCLAIMER: *The ideas and research provided by myself are for information
and education purposes only. Individuals wishing to make changes to their
dietary, lifestyle, exercise or medication regimens should do so in
conjunction with a competent, knowledgeable and empathetic medical
professional. Anyone who chooses to apply the ideas and research provided
by myself does so of their own volition and their own risk. I cannot take
responsibility or liability whatsoever for any harm from the use or
dissemination of information provided. Your health is in your own hands.*

In addition, I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician.  It should not be
construed from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or
medical advice.