Souldrama in Shreveport, La. November 16 - 18, 2018 (Check new dates) grouptalk

International Institute for Souldrama connie at souldrama.com
Thu Nov 1 11:07:23 PDT 2018

Moving from Addictions to Action! Price Reduction for 13 CEU's Training in Action Methods for Addictions Shreveport, La. November 16-18, 2018 Sponsored by Resilient House You don’t have to have the faith to finish. You just have to have the faith to start. If you need help call us today. (833)-242-6431 -(833)CHANGE1  Hours & Details Moving from Addiction to Action A Training Group Hours & Details Shreveport, La November 16, 2018 6-9 pm 3 hrs November 17, 2018 9-12 2-5 6 hrs. November 18, 2018 9-1 4 hrs 13 CEUs  Contact: Gregory Greer, MSW, LMSW, LAC, CGP Voices of Recovery, LLC www.voicesofrecovery.org Cell: 318-366-2553  gregorygreer at voicesofrecovery.org Price  $ 299.00 (often reimbursable through insurance) To pay by paypal please go to the page http://www.souldrama.com/louisiananov16182018.html and click on the pay pal button you desire. Many participants can be reimbursed through their insurance, Location The Resilient House Shreveport , La This is a hands on workshop and training for those who want to learn action methods to work with groups and the addiction population. Trainees will get to practice these methods with the group and each other.  How can we develop the ability to hear the voice of our higher self, to understand and transcend the voice of our ego, and to be guided by deep wisdom and compassion? Souldrama®, an outgrowth of psychodrama, is an experiential group method that aligns all three of our intelligences, the rational, emotional and spiritual to move past the resistance in our lives and to ignite our spiritual intelligence. Multiculturally, it crosses diversity by putting spirituality into action within the group promoting cross cultural growth and understanding through connection, creativity and spontaneity. This new holistic group action model has been published as a new action model for the 12-step recovery program (Miller, 2013). As an international program, it has been presented many times for psychologists, faculty’s in Indonesia, Holland, Portugal, Brazil, Lithuania, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Holland, England, India and Mexico. Come for professional training or personal growth! What you will learn:  Action Methods for Interventions How early relationship trauma and attachment separates us from our souls, causing later problems in relationships and with addictions.  Action methods can support and aid people in their twelve step recovery. In addiction, people become isolated and lose their senses of being or belonging. In this workshop, people will be taken through the journey of recovery and explore theory of addiction and how the method of souldrama and psychodrama method can align our egos and souls.  How to work with our Higher Power and put spirituality into action.  You will be taught specific techniques, such as psychodrama, sociometry and group building for use with individuals, groups and families based on your needs and practice. Specific action methods tools are taught, in a step-by-step fashion so that you can build upon your existing clinical skills. You will learn how to Use Action Methods for Group Building Work with Relationship Trauma  Work with “Resistance” Define your Higher Purpose define a group issue Understand the theory and philosophy of transpersonal model of Souldrama and the seven doorways to our spiritual intelligence. Theory, Philosophy and Role Development in Souldrama. The use of an action model to explore our internalized relationship with the Divine. The integration of our rational, emotional and spiritual intelligences to align our ego and soul in Souldrama. Empty Chair Work Doubling Sociometry Role Reversal There will be many opportunities to practice these skills after they are demonstrated. Who can benefit? Training for professionals, students and interns in any human services field, including mental health, pastoral counselors, education, substance abuse and recovery, Employee Assistance Programs and Human Resources, nursing and medicine, corrections and religion.   Anyone who desires personal growth;      Presented by Connie Miller  www.souldrama.com  Souldrama® was developed by Connie Miller, NCC, LPC, TEP, ACS. in 1997 and trademarked in 1999 as a therapeutic tool created for use as an adjunct to psychodrama and designed to move clients from co-dependency to co-creativity. Connie is the founder of the International Institute of Souldrama and also the owner of the Spring Lake Heights Counseling Center in New Jersey. She was employed for years as a career counselor and worked with families with children with cancer. Connie runs a group for professionals in training in action methods. She is a Trainer, Educator, Practitioner of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.and is recognized as a Fellow for that organization and also received the 2011 Innovators Award. She received the Thelma Duffy award from the American counseling Association for creativity and cutting edge practice for Souldrama. Connect with us ‌ ‌ ‌ Inst. for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd, Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762 Unsubscribe list at grouptalkweb.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by connie at souldrama.com