Might it be time to graduate from "psychotherapy"

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Tue Nov 6 13:47:19 PST 2018

I'm working now on the introduction to my next and final book, which
generalizes on psychodrama which offers simulations plus mental contents of
the players via doubling. And then i apply it beyond the medical or
psychiatric context, changing the name from psychodrama to action
explorations.
     Psychodrama applies beyond psychology to many other arenas---beyond
therapy--- but then why use the prefix "psycho-"?
Warmly Adam