Looking for therapist referral in NYC for 17 year-old young woman

cathynugent at verizon.net cathynugent at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 11:46:09 PST 2018

Hello, everyone, and happy Autumn!

I am looking for a psychotherapist in NYC who is experienced working with
adolescents with a trauma history. Experience in creative arts therapies,
including psychodrama, highly desirable for this young woman.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested or know of someone who might
be.

Thanks, and best wishes to all,

Cathy

Catherine D. Nugent, LCPC, TEP

Executive Director & Principal Trainer

Laurel Psychodrama Training Institute;

Adjunct Faculty, Johns Hopkins University

Mental Health Counseling Program;

President, American Board of Examiners in

Psychodrama, Sociometry & Group Psychotherapy

Never underestimate the power of inner peace.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICES: Please be aware that I cannot guarantee the privacy
and confidentiality of electronic mail messages (emails). Although I do
everything I can to ensure the confidentiality of your written disclosures
to me, your Internet service provider retains emails sent and received. This
means your service provider could access your emails. For this reason, you
may prefer not to disclose personal information via email.

This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C._2510 2521, is intended to be
confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Thank you for
helping to maintain privacy.