connection between surrender and spontaneity

Philip Carter phil.carter at aut.ac.nz
Sun Nov 18 20:48:36 PST 2018

And when my 'personality' is enacted on the stage, i find a dissociation through strong identification, a longing and a rejection. A living paradox in which there is a type of friction that appears to be food for some process of life being lived through me. The stage is such a powerful means for both my enslavement and my liberation. As such, i surrender. All control. All knowing. And space comes. Space that i could easily describe as freedom or love or spontaneity. Now, I am the child. The living definition of creativity...