Surrender and spontaneity

annehale annehale at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 07:23:31 PST 2018

Thank you Phil, Walter and Shelley for enlivening the list serve with this topic. I hadn't ever used the word surrender before for that state within the cultural conserve when entertaining notions for altering a subject or process. I think of more allowing myself to follow my imagination into action, stepping into the warming up phase to explore the possibilities.
In "allowing" there is surrender, letting the bindings to should and have to, so they fall away and release energy to fuel the future.
Moreno was a futurist investing great energy in being in the moment. Surrender is a word worth keeping. Thanks.Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone