Early Registration for Greece May 24-31, 2019 Limit 20

Inst. for Souldrama connie at souldrama.com
Tue Nov 20 13:08:15 PST 2018

You don't want to miss this. 7 Days - 8 Nights! Tinos, Greece The Isle of the Madonna May 25 -31,2019 $1050 for room and workshop based on double occupancy! 35 CEU'S A journey to meet your own soul. Do you ever wonder what is keeping you “stuck”either personally or professionally? Love is universal We want to know that our lives have made a difference and that our lives have had meaning and purpose.  Successful people actively seek an environment where they can not only do successful work, but make a difference. They create opportunities rather than let opportunities be limited by circumstances in which they happen to find themselves. For some, this may mean leaving an environment where they have become comfortable and moving on to our higher purpose. This workshop will help us to move past the resistance in our own lives toward our higher purpose. Come for professional training or personal growth! Whether you are coming for training or personal growth, this journey to meet your own soul will help you move past the resistance in your life to move forward to your higher purpose.8 days and 7 nights. 35 CEUs $699.00 Cost of the workshop. (Often reimbursable through insurance) For hotel reservations contact info at portoraphael.gr directly. For payment and to sign up for the workshop go to http://www.souldrama.com/greece Space is limited! Sign up early to reserve. Cost of Hotel 65 E per single room/per night with breakfast -$537.00 USD (price is dependent on value of Euro) 85 euros/ double room with breakfast 42.50 Euros per person or 85 euros/ double room with breakfast  Euros 297.50/person  $351.00 USD 17 euros for dinner/optional 8 days of a workshop 7 nights 35 hours May 24, - May 31, 2019 One day off-hours daily are 9-12, and 6-9.  ‌ connie at souldrama.com ‌ ‌ ‌ The International Institute for Souldrama | 620 Shore Rd, Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762 Unsubscribe list at grouptalkweb.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by connie at souldrama.com