Surrender and spontaneity

Azure Forte azforte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:30:56 PST 2018

I believe this conversation deserves the word “withdraw” or “retreat” as
members of the “acceptance” family.  I like the wording for this action in
Stephen Karcher’s translation of the I Ching:  “pull back in order to
advance later.” (Hexagram # 33)  the choice between “withdrawal” and
“surrender” may appear grave at first but I see this choice as a
stimulating choice of spontaneity.

azureforte.com