Surrender and spontaneity

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:07:32 PST 2018

Once again I am so moved and to some extent intimidated by the spontaneous
poetic reaching creating that is being exchanged here. Not the thing itself
as that is untouchable, rather the approach, the act, the act hunger
amongst us that is calling us to this communion to form the vision of
beauty we take for life. We are through our protagonist Phil's spontaneous
need and willingness to rise up out of our chorus,   creating the
psychodrama here in these a*bsences *holy holes tele graphed on our
separate screens  across continents and oceans suspending time.  I'm so
pleased to be here in the audience and willing to join the chorus or any
role for which I may be chosen.
Bud
*Barnett J. Weiss, MA, LCSW , (Bud*) *Certified Advanced Trainer in the
"Nurtured Heart Approach" *® http://www.childrenssuccessfoundation.com/

*www.budweiss.com <http://www.budweiss.com>*
*www.buteykonyc.com <http://www.buteykonyc.com>*

DISCLAIMER: *The ideas and research provided by myself are for information
and education purposes only. Individuals wishing to make changes to their
dietary, lifestyle, exercise or medication regimens should do so in
conjunction with a competent, knowledgeable and empathetic medical
professional. Anyone who chooses to apply the ideas and research provided
by myself does so of their own volition and their own risk. I cannot take
responsibility or liability whatsoever for any harm from the use or
dissemination of information provided. Your health is in your own hands.*

In addition, I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician.  It should not be
construed from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or
medical advice.