Surrender and spontaneity

Philip Carter phil.carter at aut.ac.nz
Tue Nov 20 21:20:53 PST 2018

It sounds like you have been assigned to the background, in the rhythm section. A steady shuffling of concentrated Rabbi feet and rubbing of cold hearts on the train of glory. With the occasional glorious sounding of chuckles released in the joy of voluntary suffering and liberation of being of service to those you love.