Surrender and spontaneity

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Tue Nov 20 21:24:06 PST 2018

As that funny guy in Laugh-In on TV in the early 70s, Arnie ?, playing the
German soldier, said, "Verrry Interesting." (How many people even know to
whom I'm alluding?) Funny thing, getting old. Or not so funny. Or funny to
me.
    Anyway, the permutations of words, letting go, acceptance, going along
with, giving up, ... many subtle variations that elude a simply "modern"
world-view, speak to a subtle freshness of mind, opening, being in the here
and now. Perhaps Moreno was pioneering a state of mind that the Chinese
have, or one that is perceived by Westerners as "spontaneity."
     Hello, All.  Warmly, Adam Blatner