More on surrender and spontaneity

annehale annehale at cox.net
Wed Nov 21 02:40:07 PST 2018

I always seem to experience the way spontaneity and sociometry are interconnected. I experience them as inseparable. Being able to compose "how so" is becoming clearer with these contributions. We choose. Experience our internal and sometimes visible pulls. All the words work and describe the states of knowing the action we will take as we ready ourself to choose.
I guess we surrender to the authentic choice. The non-being state of right action, as there is no other way to be, here and now. We are drawn into the.moment, a dying mother,  a newborn, a group that struggled and triumphed.
(That's a word I have liked, until recently.)
Thanks all.