More on surrender and spontaneity

Philip Carter phil.carter at aut.ac.nz
Wed Nov 21 12:27:46 PST 2018

You know the scapegoat i said to Robin my partner of 25 years. It came from some Jewish ritual of putting all the sins and negative of the group onto the goat and sending it out into the desert to fend for itself. Well, there was another goat. This got all the positive projected on to it. Then it was taken to the alter and had its throat slit. Sacrificed. No wonder I preferred to be covered in shit out in the desert and didn’t trust anything smelling good.
And Robin said: You were watching from the bushes. The shepherd boy.
Ha! I am now willing to take the positive, knowing that even as you exult me, I am being taken to the alter…
Implication of the story: Trump is a great goat with an identity confusion caused by the herd’s lack of psychodramatic production. The full ritual of regicide will be enacted. Enjoy. The world is too busy laughing to start a war. But when the celebrations of his sacrifice are done, then we might see some fireworks as the young come to burn down our edifices. For those who want to keep their houses and grandchildren from harm, may we wish that the enactment be full now and that the disturbances get held and dissipated in the collective breathe of goodness. Over regulation of policy and ethical procedures that keep everything safe will surely be the best spark to light the fuel… What a fuck of an enactment. Now, i got to figure out how to steal the altar bread and run after my favourite goat who is braying in the desert with both the delight of escape and intense loneliness.