Upcoming International Events

Patty plphelps at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 5 16:50:44 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Below please find information on several upcoming International Events, to be held from May - July 2019 in the United States, Germany, Bulgaria and Turkey.

Please forward to other colleagues who might be interested in attending.

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: Emerging From Within the Blossom: Psychodrama Explorations through the Fairy Tale of Thumbelina
May 6-9, 2019, Merrimack, New Hampshire
https://www.ettinstitute.com/emerging-from-within-the-blossom-psychodrama-explorations-through-the-fairy-tale-of-thumbelina-may-2019-nh.html

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: Dreaming Our Future: Integral Deep Listening and Psychodrama
June 5-9, 2019, Bad Sulza, Germany
https://www.ettinstitute.com/dreaming-our-future-integral-deep-listening-and-psychodrama-june-2019-germany.html

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: "A tale as old as time..." Beauty and the Beast in Our Relationships; Psychodrama Explorations
June 20-24, 2019, Nesebar, Bulgaria
https://www.ettinstitute.com/beauty-and-the-beast-in-our-relationships-psychodrama-explorationsinternational-workshop-june-2019-nesseber-bulgaria.html

FIRST BALKAN CONFERENCE IN PSYCHODRAMA, SOCIODRAMA AND ACTION METHODS IN EDUCATION: “Pippi Longstocking and the Modern World”
July 3-6, 2019, Varna, Bulgaria
https://www.balkanpsychodramaedu.com/

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: Searching for the Wizard Within: Psychodrama and Other Action Methods Explorations
July 10-14, 2019, Gökçeada Island, Turkey
https://www.ettinstitute.com/searching-for-the-wizard-within-psychodrama-and-other-action-methods-explorations-july-2019-goumlkccedileada-island-turkey.html

  <https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif>

--

Daniela Simmons, PhD

Board Certified Trainer, Educator, Practitioner (TEP) in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy

Vice President, American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama (ASGPP), www.asgpp.org

Executive Editor, The Journal of Psychodrama, Sociometry, and Group Psychotherapy, http://asgppjournal.org/

Director, Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)

www.ettinstitute.com

 <http://www.ettinstitute.com>