Upcoming International Events

Daniela Simmons danielatsv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:08:01 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Below please find information on several upcoming International Events, to
be held from May - July 2019 in the United States, Germany, Bulgaria and
Turkey.

Please forward to other colleagues who might be interested in attending.

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: *Emerging From Within the Blossom: Psychodrama
Explorations through the Fairy Tale of Thumbelina*
*May 6-9, 2019, Merrimack, New Hampshire*
https://www.ettinstitute.com/emerging-from-within-the-blossom-psychodrama-explorations-through-the-fairy-tale-of-thumbelina-may-2019-nh.html

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: *Dreaming Our Future: Integral Deep Listening and
Psychodrama*
*June 5-9, 2019, Bad Sulza, Germany*
https://www.ettinstitute.com/dreaming-our-future-integral-deep-listening-and-psychodrama-june-2019-germany.html

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: *"A tale as old as time..." **Beauty and the Beast
in Our Relationships; Psychodrama Explorations*
*June* *20-24, 2019, Nesebar, Bulgaria*
https://www.ettinstitute.com/beauty-and-the-beast-in-our-relationships-psychodrama-explorationsinternational-workshop-june-2019-nesseber-bulgaria.html

FIRST BALKAN CONFERENCE IN PSYCHODRAMA, SOCIODRAMA AND ACTION METHODS IN
EDUCATION*: “Pippi Longstocking and the Modern World” *
*July 3-6, 2019, Varna, Bulgaria*
https://www.balkanpsychodramaedu.com/

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP: *Searching for the Wizard Within: Psychodrama and
Other Action Methods Explorations*
*July 10-14, 2019, Gökçeada Island, Turkey*
https://www.ettinstitute.com/searching-for-the-wizard-within-psychodrama-and-other-action-methods-explorations-july-2019-goumlkccedileada-island-turkey.html

--
*Daniela Simmons, PhD*

*Board Certified Trainer, Educator, Practitioner (TEP) in Psychodrama,
Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy *
*Vice President, American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama
(ASGPP), www.asgpp.org <http://www.asgpp.org>*

*Executive Editor, The Journal of Psychodrama, Sociometry, and Group
Psychotherapy, http://asgppjournal.org/ <http://asgppjournal.org/>*
*Director, Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)*
*www.ettinstitute.com <http://www.ettinstitute.com>*

<http://www.ettinstitute.com>