VS: Upcoming International Events - some more in Europe

reijo.kauppila at muutosvalmennus.fi reijo.kauppila at muutosvalmennus.fi
Tue Mar 5 20:10:31 PST 2019

Dears,

thank you very much for the listing! I would like to add some more events in Europe:

14th FEPTO CONFERENCE: Mindful Action for Development – Learning of Individuals and Groups

May 17-19, 2019, Tallinn Estonia

http://www.fepto.com/fepto-conference/invitation-for-the-next-fepto-conference

INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS: 2nd IAGP Internation Research Conference

June 14-17, 2019, in Thessaloniki, Greece

http://iagpresearchcongress2019.com/

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: “Who Shall Survive?” IAGP International Psychodrama Conference 2019

September 4-8, 2019, Iseo, Italy

https://www.psychodrama2019.org/en/

1st INTERNATIONAL CLIMATE CHANGE SEMINAR: Huge Ecological Change – How Do We Survive?

October 10-13, 2019, Helsinki, Finland

https://www.ihmis.fi/koulutus/Huge-ecological-change-How-do-we-survive

Warm winter greetings from the North Europe!

Reijo Kauppila

M.Ed. (Adult Education), TEP, Coach ACC

Vice President, NBE Nordic Board of Examiners of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy

Chair of Training, FEPTO Council

Helsinki Psychodrama Institute

Finland