International Events

Connie Miller connie at souldrama.com
Wed Mar 6 12:54:46 PST 2019

How wonderful to see and share so many events coming in different countries.  I would like to add mine!

Tinos, Greece

May 24-31, 2019 Blending Psychology and Spirituality

http://www.souldrama.com/greecemay24312019.html

July 6 - 16 Two workshops in Brazil

http://www.souldrama.com/braziljuly2019.html

Also I would like to mention the video done by Sergio Guimaraes on Souldrama and psychodrama recently and put on you tube.  It explains how psychodrama and souldrama are integrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBxnAEymJ14&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2ZvgVg7w2mA0t6ZWJ8Kn0j7vDdbrJVEKHwKUsdRyqpG-67xZVr8XnNjsM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBxnAEymJ14&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2ZvgVg7w2mA0t6ZWJ8Kn0j7vDdbrJVEKHwKUsdRyqpG-67xZVr8XnNjsM

Thank you, Connie

Connie Miller TEP, LPC, NCC, ACS http://www.souldrama.com

http://www.souldrama.com