Upcoming International Events

Daniela Simmons danielatsv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:09:53 PST 2019

Dear Tamar,
Did you submit a request via the ASGPP website?
The deadline for the Room Sharing Service is March 19, 2019.

*Here is the information: *

ROOM SHARING: If you wish to share a room and do not already have a
roommate, please submit your request to the ASGPP using this link
https://goo.gl/forms/dkMh7THhAq9A48E43.
Be sure to specify your date of arrival and departure.
Contact information should include a phone number and an email address.
Each participant in our room sharing service will receive the names and
contact information of the other people who have expressed an interest in
sharing a room.
It is your responsibility to contact others on the list and make all
roommate arrangements and hotel reservations.
The ASGPP is not responsible for any arrangements that fall through.
Remember that the hotel is only obligated to honor ASGPP rates through
April 4, 2019.
https://asgpp.org/2019conf/2019%20Hotel-Info.pdf

King regards,
Daniela