Weekend Intensive Workshop, August 14-16

jacobg12 jacobg12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:29:14 UTC 2020

*Dear colleagues and friends,*

*I hope you are well and managing during this difficult time. The annual
Weekend Intensive will be held on Zoom. I hope you can join us, and I look
forward to hearing from you.*

*Thanks,*

*Jacob Gershoni*

*INTENSIVE PSYCHODRAMA WEEKEND WORKSHOP ONLINE*

*August 14th – 16th 2020*

*OUR JOURNEY TOWARD IMPROVING SELF-ESTEEM*

*and CONNECTIONS to OTHERS*

*FRIDAY         August 14th     6:00  PM – 8:30 PM*

*SATURDAY       August 15th     10:00 AM - 5:00 PM*

*SUNDAY         August 16th     10:00 AM – 4:00 PM*

In this workshop we will explore development of positive identity and
confidence. Psychodrama and role play techniques will be utilized to
trace this journey from an early age, and in dealing with obstacles
toward a healthy self-esteem and deeper connections to others. In a
safe and affirming setting we will look into various roadblocks and
ways to overcome them.

*LEADER:   Jacob Gershoni               *

*Fee:      $400 ($350 if paid by July 30th). *

*Partial discount available for students. *

*Upon registration you will receive the code for the Zoom meeting.*

*13.5 hours of psychodrama training credits and CEU’s will be granted. *

Jacob Gershoni, LCSW, CGP, TEP is a psychotherapist in private practice,
specializing in experiential, expressive and interactive group therapy.  He
is a co-director of the Psychodrama Training at the Sociometric Institute
in New York City and the editor of “Psychodrama in the 21st Century:
Clinical and Educational Applications” (Springer 2003). *Jacob Gershoni,
LCSW, SW, CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s
State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education
for licensed social workers #0353. *

*The Sociometric institute Is an approved CE provider for LMHC (#0096) and
LCAT (#0046)*

For more information and registration please contact Jacob by email:
JacobG12 at gmail.com or by phone:  +1.917.796.5410

web page: www.GrouPsychodrama.com