A Workshops with Jacquie Siroka & Jaye Moyer, March 8th in New York

jacobg12 . jacobg12 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:38:46 UTC 2020

*“Joy”*

Spring is coming! A time of opening - when we get to re-experience colors
and freshness.  We can celebrate this!  When was the last time you danced,
sang from your heart or laughed with delight?   In this “*Time In*” session
we will explore our sense of innate joy;  joy that is not conditional upon
external circumstance. In this afternoon we will be inviting happiness into
our lives.

Please join us for our next Sunday afternoon session, when we will again
take time for meditation, active investigation and discussion. You don’t
have to be a meditation practitioner. We welcome all levels of experience.
The only expertise we require is an open mind and a desire to experience.