[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] good-bye

Adam Blatner adam at blatner.com
Fri Mar 20 21:36:42 UTC 2020

I'm growing ooollldd and this is part of my preparations to say "good-bye"
to all. I am grateful for you who have corresponded with me, and for those
who haven't yet, sorry. I'm now eighty-two and preparing to exit---er,
"die," and no one knows the mystery of that realm.
   Thank you for corresponding with me! It made my life more meaningful!
Bless you all!
   Yours, Adam Blatner