[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] Re: good-bye

'Louise Lipman' via International Psychodramatists and Group Psychotherapists international-psychodramatists-and-grouppsychotherapists at googlegroups.com
Sat Mar 21 13:43:36 UTC 2020

Dearest Adam
You live in my heart. Your playfulness, your brilliance and your dedication to our field lives on in minds and hearts of all of us who have had the chance to play with you and work with you. Your generosity of spirit at our conferences was joyful and sweet.
Much love and appreciation
Louise

Sent from my iPhone