[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] good-bye

Jack Shupe soulenacting at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:26:13 UTC 2020

Dear Adam,

Remember, heading toward the light is yet another hero's journey. Friends
and helpers along the way are essential to helping our return to the maker.

With love,

Jack

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 5:25 AM Connie Miller <connie at souldrama.com> wrote:

> Dear Adam, Having lost my youngest son two weeks ago, I hope that you two
> meet in the mystery of that realm for you will have much to teach each
> other., and that you will be companions on the way. Love Connie
>

> On March 20, 2020 at 5:36 PM Adam Blatner <adam at blatner.com> wrote:
>

> I'm growing ooollldd and this is part of my preparations to say "good-bye"
> to all. I am grateful for you who have corresponded with me, and for those
> who haven't yet, sorry. I'm now eighty-two and preparing to exit---er,
> "die," and no one knows the mystery of that realm.
>    Thank you for corresponding with me! It made my life more meaningful!
> Bless you all!
>    Yours, Adam Blatner
>

> --

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/international-psychodramatists-and-grouppsychotherapists/CADUM7SM9KNLFZY7FPhy%3DKY4pCff2hm6ftwBHsdAEWv%3D1MLNcbw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/international-psychodramatists-and-grouppsychotherapists/CADUM7SM9KNLFZY7FPhy%3DKY4pCff2hm6ftwBHsdAEWv%3D1MLNcbw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>

> Connie Miller TEP, LPC, NCC, ACS <http://www.souldrama.com>
>
> http://www.souldrama.com
>

> Grouptalk mailing list
> List at grouptalkweb.org

Jack Shupe ND, FASGPP, TEP
2335 Vining St
Bellingham, WA 98229
360 9205980

By letting go all gets done, The world is won by letting go.
                            Tao Te Ching