[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] good-bye

thana ag anathga at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:26:26 UTC 2020

Dearest Adam,
I love to hear your voice
dear and wise as always.
And in these strange times
you remind us that we are one.
So grateful for your friendship ,
Love,
Your pal,
Anath

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2020, at 12:28 PM, Jack Shupe <soulenacting at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Adam,

Remember, heading toward the light is yet another hero's journey. Friends and helpers along the way are essential to helping our return to the maker.

With love,

Jack

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 5:25 AM Connie Miller <connie at souldrama.com<mailto:connie at souldrama.com>> wrote:
Dear Adam, Having lost my youngest son two weeks ago, I hope that you two meet in the mystery of that realm for you will have much to teach each other., and that you will be companions on the way. Love Connie