good-bye

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Sun Mar 22 10:39:10 UTC 2020

Hi Adam,

You must be getting close to the end: you didn’t mention your new book once in the last 5 emails. (Australian facetious humour for those who do not recognise it)

It is very good to see and read you here.

I’ve taken a quick left turn into something called sexological bodywork - that should keep you occupied for at least another 5 minutes ( further Australian irreverent humour for those who do not recognise it)

Where do you think your family will hold your funeral? Are you going to have a funeral before you die? I ran my partner's 50 birthday as a funeral about 15 years back - black balloons, a stage where she sat on a sun-lounge, a Catholic priest in his best ancient garb, and folks who wanted to give eulogies. So she heard all the eulogies and we sang her favourite songs. It was quite something for her an us. So much better to hear the eulogies much like you read them here.

You are wonderful Adam

Peter

Dr Peter Howie
B.Sc, M.Ed, T.E.P, PhD