[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] RE: good-bye

Karen Carnabucci realtruekaren at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:19:16 UTC 2020

Hello Adam:

I love having you pop up every so often to remind us that you're here!

When you are no longer here (in physical space!) I know I will miss you greatly.

In the meanwhile, always good to hear from you.

Much love,

Karen Carnabucci, LCSW, TEP

Lancaster School of Psychodrama & Experiential Psychotherapies

Alternative psychotherapy, training, groups & classes

Liberty Place

313 W. Liberty St., Suite 263

Lancaster, PA 17603

+1 (717) 466-0788