[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] good-bye

Dena Baumgartner dena at denabaumgartner.com
Sat Mar 21 23:21:44 UTC 2020

Adam,
Thank-you for giving us the time to say our good-byes and embrace our memories. I feel blessed for  the generation of psychodramatists I have been exposed to as I started out. As an American meeting you at a federation conference in early1980, my first ASGPP conference in 1984 and your drawing of an elf on the paper copy of a book you were getting ready to publish, you have remained the mischievous creative elf for me. You used that symbol for me as a very young psychodramatist in a discussion and said he would always be on my shoulder and you will be always on my shoulder pushing me to write and be creative with a joy of spirit. Blessings for your new creative adventure and all the inspiration you leave us all with, you did your work on this plain and now the new adventure. Blessings.
Dena

Dena Baumgartner, Ph.D., TEP, LMFT, CGP, LPC
Former Chair, Psychodrama Section - IAGP
dena at denabaumgartner.com
http://www.denabaumgartner.com