[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] Re: good-bye

Judith Teszary jteszary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:26:29 UTC 2020

Dear Adam,

There was a Hungarian avant-grade theatre man, Peter Halász, who created an
 apartment theatre, Squat Theatre in New York. Worked with Andy Warhol,
Fassbinder mm. in the 70-80s.
Went back to Hungary when the the iron curtain was waved by lighter
material, made and played in theatre and films.
To make the story short, when he new that he had only a couple of weeks to
live, he had a lever cancer, he organized his funeral at the Art Gallery in
Budapest on the night of the museums.
He put himself in a coffin on the stage and listened to colleagues,
critics, friends funeral speech. I happened to be in Budapest that they and
could be a part of that    very special performance together with hundreds
of people.
That is what you are doing dear Adam, listening to what people say about
you and to you while you can hear it. And we can share it together.

Warm hugs,
Judith