[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] Re: good-bye

Roberto de Inocencio rdinocencio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:34:15 UTC 2020

Again , dear Judith , pity that death has to be the excuse to speak out our
feelings. It is said here that Spain is best in organizing funerals.  It is
when the one gone is most praised.
Does it take that much courage to praise someone while alive, tall and rich?
Is it envy what keeps our hearts from being spoken out in words?