Dear Adam

shelley korshak sjschicago at juno.com
Sun Mar 22 15:25:40 UTC 2020

adam...

you drew me into asgpp with your openness at the first conference i was at...i chucked at your cartoon drawing of jolly JL (and i always include that drawing with my workshop handouts)...and your book foundations taught me psychodrama as well as any reading ever could...i still open a random page over breakfast as my warm up for directing...your website is another important part of your legacy....

i love you and your contributions to our community sociometry, your commitment and enthusiasm for our field, and your intellectual contributions.  geeesch! i will miss you!  don't go away yet!!!💕

shelley firestone