good-bye

Sue McMunn act1sm at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 23:30:42 UTC 2020

Adam,
Sad to read your words and grateful that you have the strength and courage to share your thoughts and feelings with us.   It has been an honor and joy to know you.  I am grateful that you touched my life.   I remember special connections we had at ASGPP conferences.   Thank you for all you gave to me, our national organization and Marino’s theories.   Your knowledge and skills advanced his teachings.
Bless you Adam.
Love,
Sue McMunn

Sue McMunn, LCSW, ACSW, TEP