Bibliodrama a la Pitzele with the CREATORS OF BIBLIODRAMA, Peter and Susan Pitzele

International TELE'DRAMA Institute danielatsv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:44:24 UTC 2020

THREE (3) DAYS AWAY; SATURDAY, October 3, 2020  To register: http://www.teledrama.org/october-3-2020-bibliodrama-a-la-pitzele-peter--susan-pitzele.html Join us at TELE'DRAMA to experience BIBLIODRAMA with Peter and Susan Pitzele, the founders of the method. The seats are limited to 25 and will be available to those who register, on a first come first serve basis; after which we will announce follow-on dates, as necessary. As always, we want to welcome everyone to our Zoom Room and will offer partial scholarships upon request at zoomroom.international at teledrama.org. About the module: Peter and Susan Pitzele, the originators of Bibliodrama (“Bibliolog” in many countries other than the USA) offer a unique opportunity for an exploration of the method and its many applications. They will be joined by three faculty members: Jodi Greanead, Conny Hubbard, and Patrick Barone. TELE'DRAMA ONLINE! Experiential Workshop Bibliodrama a la Pitzele   Presenters: Peter Pitzele, PhD; Susan Pitzele, MS Daniela Simmons, TEP Three (3) hours Date: SATURDAY, October 3, 2020 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern Time (USA) For Partial Scholarship opportunities please contact zoomroom.international at teledrama.org Payment, in case of cancellation, will be credited to future workshops. Participants receive 3 hours for certification through the : American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy (ABE) International Society of Experiential Therapies (ISEP) 3 hrs. Texas LPC, LMFT and LSW CEUs International TELE'DRAMA Institute (ITI) www.teledrama.org zoomroom.international at teledrama.org ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi) | 1014 E. Hwy 82, Ste 310, Gainesville, TX 76238 Unsubscribe list at grouptalkweb.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by danielatsv at gmail.com powered by Try email marketing for free today!