Registration is Now Open for November Weekend Workshop, "Finding Meaning: Narratives of Transformation in Action"

cathynugent at verizon.net cathynugent at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 16:17:44 UTC 2020

Hello, Psychodrama Friends & Colleagues:

I hope this messages finds you and your loved ones safe and well!

I am writing to announce a NEW and exciting LPTI Special Topic Weekend
Workshop, Finding Meaning: Narratives of Transformation in Action. The dates
are as follows:

*	Friday, November 13 - 6 training/CE hours
*	Saturday, November 14  - on your own - day of rest, restoration,
self-care, self-study
*	Sunday, November 15 - 6 training/CE hours
*	Monday, November 16 - 6 training/CE hours

The workshop features a new, untested format: We will meet for a full day
Friday, take Saturday as a day of self-care and self-study, and meet again
on Sunday and Monday for the workshop.

I premiered a one-day version of this workshop earlier this year at the
First International Teledrama Conference. The workshop was well-received,
and now, with the help of a talented workshop team, I am expanding the
workshop to include more concepts and action structures.

I hope you will consider participating in the relevant and informative
workshop. Registration is now open. I offer NBCC and MD Board of Social Work
Examiners continuing education credits and training hours toward psychodrama
certification through the American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama,
Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.

A limited number of partial scholarships and work/study arrangements are
available. Please inquire.

With warm wishes,

Cathy

Catherine D. Nugent, LCPC, TEP

Executive Director & Principal Trainer

Laurel Psychodrama Training Institute;

Adjunct Faculty, Johns Hopkins University

Mental Health Counseling Program (2013-2019);

President, American Board of Examiners in

Psychodrama, Sociometry & Group Psychotherapy

Phone: 410-746-7251

Email: cathynugent at verizon.net <mailto:cathynugent at verizon.net>

Website: https://lptipsychodrama.com <https://lptipsychodrama.com/>

Never underestimate the power of inner peace.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICES: Please be aware that I cannot guarantee the privacy
and confidentiality of electronic mail messages (emails). Although I do
everything I can to ensure the confidentiality of your written disclosures
to me, your Internet service provider retains emails sent and received. This
means your service provider could access your emails. For this reason, you
may prefer not to disclose personal information via email.

This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C._2510 2521, is intended to be
confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Thank you for
helping to maintain privacy.