September 9-12, 2021: TELE'DRAMA Virtual Conference Center: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 31, 2021; Please forward this message on to your colleagues who may be interested in attending

Daniela Simmons danielatsv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 19:11:26 UTC 2021

 2nd INTERNATIONAL TELE'DRAMA CONFERENCE

LIVING THE DREAM: INTERNATIONAL SOCIOMETRY & ACTION IN THE VIRTUAL SPACE

September 9-12, 2021
TELE’DRAMA Virtual Conference Center

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 31, 2021
(Up to 27 hours toward CEs; 6 hours Ethics CEs for Licensed Professionals
in the US)
Scholarship application <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/scholarships>
Back-end translation (to request, please contact
zoomroom.international at teledrama.org)

We invite you to register for the upcoming 2nd International TELE'DRAMA
Conference! Offering one day pre-conference and 3-day conference; excellent
international presenters from 31 countries; over 100 workshops; panels;
discussions; exciting social events; entertainment; process groups; this
conference will be truly memorable!
Please forward this message on to your colleagues who may be interested in
attending

Please CLICK on the links below:

Meet the organizers <https://conference.teledrama.org/>

> Meet the presenters <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/presenters>
>
> Conference program <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/schedule>
>
> Conference and CEs information <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/about>
> (Up to 27 hours toward CEs; 6 hours Ethics CEs)
>
> Become an exhibitor <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/exhibitors>
>
> <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/exhibitors>
> Scholarship application <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/scholarships>
>
> International Tele'Drama Gala
> <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/page/TeleDrama-GALA-Conference-Closing>
> (Entertaining live musical and dance program)
>
> Contact us <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/contact>
>
> Registration <https://conference.teledrama.org/en/registration>

Reduced rates for students and international participants from country
bands B, C, D; as well as EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (August 31, 2021).

Available options to register are
> a/ pre-conference;
> b/ 3-day full conference;
> c/ one-day conference;
> d/ an International Languages Package - a back-end translation of the
> plenary sessions in several languages, only those who need the translation
> will be able to hear it.

Here are some of the approaches for inclusion which we are implementing:

   1. Fees according to Country Bands A, B, C, D, determined by the World
   Bank.
   2. Students and Retirees will be able to pay reduced fees.
   3. For those who need additional financial assistance, we provide a Partial
   Scholarship Application Form.
   4. GROUP RATES: Tele’Drama is offering a reduced rate if ten (10)
   participants or more register together. For information, please contact
   zoomroom.international at teledrama.org

We invite you to view this short video

Register early to assure your seat in your most preferred workshops!
For information and to register, please go to
https://conference.teledrama.org/
We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
The Tele'Drama Team

--
*Daniela Simmons, PhD*

*Board Certified Trainer, Educator, Practitioner (TEP), Supervisor in
Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy *

<http://www.ettinstitute.com>
*Creator TELE'DRAMA*

*Founder International TELE'DRAMA Institute (ITI)*

*www.teledrama.org <http://www.teledrama.org> *

[image: image.png] <http://www.ettinstitute.com>

<http://www.ettinstitute.com>